The Division of Corporations On-line Services will not be available after 11:45 pm (EST) on June 1, 2021. More Info logo

Delaware Division of

Change of Agent Forms for Entities

To change a Registered Agent, it is required to file a document with the Division of Corporations. You may ONLY change the Registered Agent when using these forms. Here is a list of entities with the required filing for each type. They are available in PDF format.

Complete and submit with document:

Related Topics:  , , , , ,

Corporations Skyline