Delaware Division of

Online Status

You can check the status of an entity online. If you require an official certificate of good standing please submit your request to us in writing, using our Certificate Request Cover Memo. All requests are sent out first class mail unless you provide a Federal Express or UPS account number on your request. You may fax your request to 302/739-3812 and charge a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or you may mail in your request to: Division of Corporations – 401 Federal Street – Suite 4 – Dover, DE 19901. You may contact our Information Center at (302) 739-3073 for information on expedited fees.






Related Topics:  , , , ,

Corporations Skyline