The Sections of the Delaware Code that pertain to the Division of Corporations are:
- Title 8 - Corporations
- Title 5 - Banking
- Title 6 - Commerce and Trade
- Article 9 - Secured Transactions and UCC filings
- Chapter 15 - Partnership
- Chapter 17 - Limited Partnerships
- Chapter 18 - Limited Liability Company Act
- Chapter 19 - Delaware Uniform Corporate Nonprofit Association Act
- Chapter 33 - Trademarks, Brands and Labels
- Chapter 77 - Voluntary Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Title 9 - Counties
- Chapter 96 - Recorders, 9605, 9607, 9624 and 9625.
- Title 10 - Courts and Judicial Procedures
- Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
- Chapter 38 - Treatment of Statutory Trusts
- Title 18 - Insurance Code
- Chapter 69 - Captive Insurance Companies
- Title 29 - State Government
- Title 30 - State Taxes
- Chapter 19 - Corporate Income Tax
- Amendments to the Delaware Code - You may view Amendments to the Delaware Code by year. The Amendments will provide a break down on what section of the law was affected and the effective dates of the law changes.
DELAWARE CODE IN eBOOK FORMAT
The Delaware Constitution and the 31 titles of the Delaware Code are now available in two popular eBook formats; ePub and MOBI. The ePub format can be used with the eReader, iPad, Nook, Digital Editions, and other readers that support the ePub open standard. The MOBI format can be used with the Kindle and other readers that support the MOBI format.